芝加哥布什音乐学院，由威廉姆·布什父子建立，作为布什&戈尔茨（BUSH & GERTS）钢琴有限公司的总部和展厅，创立于1901年的芝加哥大道，是全美音乐学院协会的六个创始单位之一。在19世纪晚期到20世纪初期，这座建筑见证了芝加哥成为世界钢琴制造和销售的中心。到2001年的6月27日正式被选为芝加哥地标，现在正被纳入美国国家史迹名录。
【About The Bush Temple Conservatory of Music】The Bush Temple Conservatory of Music was founded in 1901 by William Lincoln Bush and his father as the headquarters and showroom of the Bush & Gerts Piano Company, one of Chicago’s leading piano companies ,at 100 West Chicago Avenue. The Bush Conservatory was one of six institutions that founded the National Association of Schools of Music.It is an example of the importance of piano manufacturing and sales during the late 19th and early 20th centuries when Chicago was the leading piano manufacturing center in the world. The building was designated a Chicago Landmark on June 27, 2001. It is being considered for listing on the National Register of Historic Places.